Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No Offense...

One of my "friends" is a HUGE fantasy sports geek. His self worth is guided by his performance in the myriad leagues he participates in. He's always been a bit condescending toward other players, as this email demonstrates:
Keif, no offense, but I suggested to [nr] not to invite you to PA 2K9.

It's not my league, but I think it's only fair to everyone to give someone else a shot instead of you. You just started a new job and have a new girlfriend, will probably have less time and will be less committed than usual. Not to mention that your historic performance has been sub par also.

I would like to eventually find a group of 12 really serious managers and hope than you are in it someday. But for now, I think it's fair to say you don't deserve an invitation.

If you think this is not right, fine and sorry. Take your best shot at
[nr]. ;) Get the league ID and PW with .

We can still talk baseball...hehe.

-[nr]
Nevermind that the author of this email has an infant daughter. But, you know, one day I might be considered a serious manager. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment